top of page




Experience comprehensive and tailored coverage with Construction All Risk (CAR) insurance, specifically designed to protect your building projects on the enchanting island of Bali. Whether you're a contractor, sub-contractor, or project owner, our CAR insurance ensures that your investment is safeguarded against unforeseen events such as fire, theft, water damage, and natural disasters. From luxurious hotels and vibrant shopping centers to office buildings and picturesque villas, our coverage is customized to meet your specific needs. With our CAR insurance, you can embark on your construction journey in Bali with peace of mind, knowing that unexpected losses or damages will be covered, allowing you to focus on bringing your dreams to life.


Material Damage (MD)

Material damage that is covered in the CAR insurance policy are for objects or items that are commonly insured, including:

1.  Permanent/main works and temporary works, including materials used in these works.
2. Materials or goods supplied by the project owner for use in the works.
3. Construction plant and equipment, that are large tools used to assist the implementation of these jobs.
4. Cost of clearance of debris (cost of cleaning/removing debris) if this object or item is also to be insured.


For the purposes of MD coverage in a CAR policy, each object or item insured is sum insured individually and separately. The sum of all sum insured becomes the total sum insured. The total sum insured, in addition to being the basis for calculating premiums, is also the limit of liability or maximum liability of the insurer in the event of a Material Damage claim.

Image by Ben Allan
Image by Klim Musalimov

Third Party Liability (TPL)

Third Party Liability (TPL) that is covered in the CAR insurance policy is the objects or items insured that include:


1. TPL relating to bodily injury (including death) or illness from third parties.

2. TPL relating to property damage or property belonging to third parties.


For the purposes of TPL coverage in the CAR policy for each object or item that have been insured (that is bodily injury and property damage) a limit of indemnity is set, not sum insured. The limit of indemnity is also the limit of liability or the maximum liability of the insurer in the event that a TPL claim.




Luxury Cars from Above_edited.jpg


  • Do I need to have an IMB to be able to cover my property?
    No, you do not need an IMB (Izin Mendirikan Bangunan or Building Permit) to have insurance in Indonesia. IMB is a permit issued by the local government that allows you to build or renovate a property. It is not directly related to insurance. However, having a valid IMB may be a requirement for some insurance policies, particularly for property insurance. Insurance companies may require that your property has a valid IMB before they provide coverage. This is because an IMB is an important document that ensures the safety and compliance of the building with local regulations, and it can affect the level of risk associated with insuring a property.
  • What factors influence the cost of property insurance?
    Here are several factors that can influence the cost of property insurance, including: Location: The location of the property can affect the cost of insurance. Properties in areas that are prone to natural disasters, such as earthquakes or floods, may have higher insurance premiums than those in low-risk areas. Type of property: The type of property being insured can also impact the cost of insurance. For example, a property that is built with fire-resistant materials may have lower insurance premiums than one that is made of wood. Age and condition of the property: The age and condition of the property can also affect the cost of insurance. Older properties may have higher insurance premiums due to a higher risk of damage or maintenance issues. Coverage limits and deductibles: The amount of coverage you choose and the deductible you select can also impact the cost of insurance. A higher coverage limit or lower deductible will typically result in a higher premium.
  • Do you offer any discounts for multiple properties or long-term policies?
    We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer any further discount on our proposal. However, please be assured that we have already provided you with our most competitive and affordable rate, along with the best coverage available.
  • What is the process for renewing my property insurance policy?
    Our policies are valid for a year and can be renewed upon receipt and confirmation of our renewal slip. Please ensure that the sum insured accurately reflects the current condition of your property. In case of any additions, it is crucial to declare them promptly and add their value to the policy. Failure to do so may result in claim rejection in the future.
  • Can I make changes to my property insurance policy after it has been issued?
    Absolutely, yes. Please note that changing the policy may require additional premium and administrative costs.
  • Can I transfer my property insurance policy to a new homeowner if I sell my property?
    Sure, please provide us with the details of the new homeowner and we will proceed with the necessary changes.
  • Do I need to insure my personal belongings inside my property separately, or are they covered under my property insurance policy?
    Unfortunately, No. Property insurance typically covers the physical structure of the building and any permanent fixtures, such as built-in cabinets, flooring, and appliances. Personal belongings, such as furniture, electronics, and clothing, may also be covered, but the coverage limits and terms can vary widely among insurance policies.
  • Can I increase or decrease the coverage limit of my property insurance policy at any time?
    Certainly, we encourage you to notify us promptly of any changes to your property that may affect its value, such as additions or removal of items. It is important to note that any changes to your coverage limit may also result in a corresponding change in your insurance premium.
  • How do you calculate the Business Interruption Amount?
    Calculating the Business Interruption Amount (BIA) requires an assessment of the financial impact of a disruption to a business's operations. The BIA is typically calculated as follows: Determine the period of interruption: This is the period of time during which the business is unable to operate normally, such as due to a fire, natural disaster, or other events. Calculate the gross profit: This is the revenue that would have been earned during the period of interruption, minus any costs that would have been incurred to generate that revenue. Gross profit is typically calculated as follows: Gross Profit = Net Sales - Cost of Goods Sold Determine the additional expenses: These are any additional expenses that the business may incur as a result of the interruption, such as rental of temporary facilities or equipment. Calculate the BIA: The BIA is the sum of the gross profit and additional expenses incurred during the period of interruption. BIA = Gross Profit + Additional Expenses It is important to note that the calculation of the BIA can be complex and may require input from a variety of sources, including financial statements, inventory records, and other business records. It is recommended to seek the assistance of a professional to ensure that the BIA is accurately calculated and reflects the true financial impact of a disruption to the business.
bottom of page